INTO UNIVERSITY INTERN PROGRAMME
The Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of INTO’s online community. Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the intern will maintain INTO’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish contents that are relevant to our customer base.
He/she will regularly analyse and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the INTO UNIVERSITY’s website. He/she will also assist in maintaining the INTO’s archive of digital images, videos, and other contents. The intern will learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience on social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance. Read (Terms and agreement) and APPLY HERE
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, Blog and other social media platforms accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with INTO UNIVERSITY’s products.
- Posts school news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate contents.
- Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other contents that are relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversations and interactions.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from INTO UNIVERSITY’s activities and events.
- Grows INTO’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Maintain current information in Google+, LinkedIn, and other accounts.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned. Read (Terms and agreement) and APPLY HERE
- Uploads INTO UNIVERSITY’s photos and videos to the appropriate server
- Organizes digital images according to purpose (print or web) and designated program categories.
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned. Read (Terms and agreement) and APPLY HERE
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned. APPLY HERE (Terms and agreement)
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the INTO UNIVERSITY’s website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the INTO UNIVERSITY’s Facebook page.
- Under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Administrator, reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach. Read (Terms and agreement) and APPLY HERE
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign will be a plus.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ and others.
- Available to work 5-6 hours per week.
- This internship is open to current high school students, university undergraduates, recent graduates, and college students.
- Office experience and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Visual and a creative eye
- Strong quantitative, analytical and research skills
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects at once
- Passionate for all things digital, socially savvy
- Previous internship experience will be an added advantage
- Basic monthly salary
- Attractive commission and bonus on productivity
- Entrepreneur Exposure
- Entrepreneurial Certificate
- Certificate of Proficiency in the use of Social Media
- Achievement recognition award
- And much more